Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where to begin

I know, I know, it has been a very very long time since I posted on the blog. I guess we have been a bit busy. So busy I don't even know where to start. Max is now 19 weeks old and growing more and more each day. At his doctor visit last week the doctor said Max has the muscle tone of a 9 month old. Nice to know his NFL training program is working already. Max has started eating some form of rice slop, as I would call it, to go along with his bottles and he is now able to roll from his back to his tummy. He is also now entering the giggle stage if I tickle him just right.

Max eats



Max rolls (make sure your sound is turned on)


Max and Monty 17 weeks


Max and Monty 18 weeks


Max and Monty 19 weeks


Since the last post, Max has had his 17, 18, and 19 week pictures with Monty, moved to Iowa, finally slept in his own crib in his own room, started playing in his excer-saucer, been in a wedding, and FINALLY met his uncle Nathan. He has enjoyed lots of Grandparent time the past couple weeks as my parents and Becky's Mom were here to help us move and then Becky's parent's and brother Nathan were back this past week for a long weekend.

Max's room


Max in his farm excer-saucer


Becky, Max, and Me in Jeff and Cassie's Wedding



Partied Out


Matching Men


Max and Uncle Nathan


Crazy boys


Life in Iowa is grand. We are just about all settled into the house we are renting in Paullina. Becky has been sending out job applications, and I have been helping with harvest in between doing my job from Chicago remotely. Having a big house and yard with lots of trees is great, but also a lot of work. The Asian beetles and leaves falling off trees both seem endless. Becky was concerned we would wake up some morning to find the beetles had carried Max away. I told her she was just being silly. The beetles only carry away computers, that's why it took so long to get this post completed. Fortunately it has turned cold enough outside that the beetles are disappearing and we should be able to post more regularly again.

1 comment:

  1. Alright! I'm all about the Farm exer-saucer!! Woohoo! Pam told me last week to look up your blog again, but I'm slow on the uptake. Max is making so many new noises and rolling over, no less. You all look happy with your new home. Love you!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?