Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

She's fading down the back stretch


The technical due date is exactly one month from today. Up until this point, I would bet very few men have had a pregnant wife as easy to live with as I have. But Becky has finally begun to fall from the ranks of pregnancy perfection. And don't get me wrong, she is definitely entitled to. But the big belly is starting to cause some back and muscle pain, she develops cankles (when your calf muscles and ankles run together) from time to time, and she is having much more trouble getting in and out of bed. All in all though she is doing great and looks as beautiful as can be. With that said, she is very eager to be small again and even more excited to have the Little Man here.

2 comments:

  1. Now is when you get to step up and help her in all kinds of little and big ways. This will get you ready for the weeks after Little Man arrive, when you will have to do even more. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has been... like pushing me out of bed when I need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. :)

    ReplyDelete


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?