Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Blog Beginning

Today mom and dad went to the hospital to check out where I will be born. They also sat through 6 hours of class today and have 4 more hours of class tomorrow, just to learn about all the pain and trouble I will put them through when I decide "it's time". They must really like me if they would go through all that trouble. I guess I will find out for sure once I see them face to face.

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait to meet you!
    XOXO, Caleb and Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they'll like you! They percieved the troubles they would have before they decided you should be born =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma and I can't wait to meet you! We know that you will be very special young man! We have praying for you for a long time - even before mommy and daddy knew you were there!

    ReplyDelete


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?