Last Saturday, Becky and I went out to dinner and a movie so Max got to hang out with Nanna and Papa Cooper. While he was there, Papa introduced Max to the world via ham radio. Papa enjoys spending countless hours talking to people in various countries on every continent about all sorts of topics, most notably the weather and current events. I know Papa was thrilled to have Max with him as he roamed the world and I am sure he looks forward to Max getting bigger so he can show him more.Thursday, August 5, 2010
Max goes International
Last Saturday, Becky and I went out to dinner and a movie so Max got to hang out with Nanna and Papa Cooper. While he was there, Papa introduced Max to the world via ham radio. Papa enjoys spending countless hours talking to people in various countries on every continent about all sorts of topics, most notably the weather and current events. I know Papa was thrilled to have Max with him as he roamed the world and I am sure he looks forward to Max getting bigger so he can show him more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment