Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Max is 5 weeks old

Another week, another picture, another post to the blog, and another I can't believe it. That pretty much sums it up.

I looked at him yesterday and said, "Max, your head... it's bigger". And I was right. He keeps growing in all directions and is working his way out of the new born diapers. I am glad he's been growing as football season is only a couple months away and Max needs to pack on a few pounds to fit in some of the Bears clothes we have for him.

We are looking forward to our trip next week to Minnesota to meet Great Grandma and Grandpa Erdmann. We will also get to see Grandma and Grandpa Erdmann again as we meet up with them and head to Iowa to see Great Grandma Wester and other friends and family. Other than that, it seems to be the average normal everyday grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?