We made it another week. Max has been with us for 8 weeks now. There have been some changes we have seen this past week. Don't let this picture fool you. Max looks all happy, smiley, cute, and cuddly doesn't he? Well that has not been the case this past week. He has had his cute and cuddly moments, but I would say he has had far more time filled with fussing and crying. I found this picture online and thought it fit how we have felt at times this past week.
But as much as Max may fuss and cry and push us to the edge, we still love him and wouldn't trade him for anything. Right? Well.... no that's right!!! :) ha ha... I know I know I am going to catch some flack for that.
It is amazing how much he has grown in just 2 months. It is crazy how big he looks beside newer babies. As far as changes in Max other then the fussiness, he is getting much stronger. He can stand in our lap if we hold him steady and he can hold his head up. He is beginning to suck on his hand instead of his pacifier, and yesterday he even put his thumb in his mouth. He is also becoming much more social, smiling, and making eye contact. We are enjoying the changes in our little man and look forward to see what he throws our way next.

It sounds like the little guy is following in the foot steps of his daddy!
ReplyDelete