Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words

So here are A LOT of words!!!


Am I cute or what?


Don't answer that... Of course I am cute!


Max is a Penguin and Mommy is a butterfly


Max is a silly little penguin


Uncle Drew came trick or treating as a fat Scotsman


Family fun day at church


Family Fall Foto


Max helping Mommy with laundry


Max sitting up all by himself


Max on all 4's... ready to go very soon


How does this crawling thing work???


Nap time at Erdmann Day Care (Max missed the memo)


Cousin Vivi shows Max how it's done


Max is trying to feed himself with a spoon


If a picture is worth a thousand words... what is a video worth?





Wow that was a lot to say!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?