Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Max and Monty up to date

OK we are all up to date with pics of Max. Life is busy in Iowa. I spend a lot of time working between my jobs from Illinois and the various things I do with farming. Max and Becky stay busy with MOPs, weekly Bible Study, grocery shopping, and other outings.

Last week we were back in Illinois. It was great to see those of you who we could and hope to catch the rest of you on a near future trip. I know Nana and Papa were glad to have the little man visit.

Becky is looking forward to hosting Thanksgiving for the first time as her family will all be visiting us in Iowa. Gigi, Uncle Drew, and Uncle Bubba will also be joining us for Turkey dinner.

Max is growing and learning more each day. We won't be surprised if he is crawling any time now, and I hope to have him saying touchdown in time for the Bears trip to the Super Bowl this season.

Max and Monty 24 weeks


Max and Monty 23 weeks


Max and Monty 22 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?