Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Monday, September 6, 2010

A day at the County Fair

Today Max took us to the Walworth County Fair in Elkhorn, WI. Actually Becky's family has been going to the fair on Labor Day for many years. Today was a great day filled with tractors, demolition derby, yummy food, and much more.

I was very excited to show Max the tractors, both red and green, at the fair. I also wanted to get some pictures with Max by tractors like his Great Grandpa Roy used to have. Below are pictures of Max and I on an IH McCormick Farmall M.







We also needed a little modern day farm muscle and this John Deere 8320 was happy to help.


After the tractors came Max's first demolition derby. Becky ordered some ear muffs online to protect him from the noise. To my surprise he was quite comfortable and content with them on. We cannot get over how cute he is in them. The question was... would they work? Check out the video below to find out.








Make sure your sound is turned on for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?