Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where to begin

Max has been a busy boy and he has kept his bloggers just as busy. I know, I know, its been a looooooooooooooooooooooong time since the last post. So we are going to make this short and to the point to get you up to date. Here is a list of the happenings since the middle of December.




  • Max goes to Chicago for Christmas with his Mommy's family

  • Max has his 2nd Christmas(1st was in the womb and you'll better understand why I use this thinking shortly)

  • Max goes home to Iowa

  • Max has all his family on his Daddy's side visit for Christmas and New years

  • Max has pictures with Monty taken for weeks 28-38

  • Max gets a new play pal as Becky starts watching his cousin Vivi 3 days a week

  • Max goes out in the snow

  • Max starts standing up in his crib

  • Max tries to climb out of his crib

  • Max starts climbing stairs

  • Max start crawling(yes it happened in that order)

  • Max pulls himself up on coffee table, chairs, etc..

  • Max starts climbing book shelfs

  • Max eats lots of different things such as banana's, avacado, squash, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, apple, and more. (the magic bullet is a wonderful thing)

  • Max goes back to Chicago to visit Nana and Papa and say good bye to Uncle Nathan who is going to Vietnam to teach for a few months.

  • Max suffers through the Packers winning his 2nd Super Bowl(Saints won his 1st when he was in the womb) Now you understand why everything is his 2nd!?!? I refuse to have the Packers win Max's 1st Super Bowl

  • Max goes back home to Iowa

  • Max is increasingly crabby this past week(because the cheese heads won the Super Bowl)

  • Max's Mommy starts her new job with Bethesda Christian Counseling Center in Orange City
  • Max starts playing peek-a-boo behind the curtains

I am sure there is more but I think that is a pretty good summary. Now for the pics and videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?