Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Max is 1 week old today

I can't believe Max is already one week old today. I guess time flies when you're having fun. Becky and I have commented several times the past few days how we can't believe how fast a day goes by since Max showed up. He has been a spectacular little guy thus far. He rarely fusses and he sleeps a lot regardless of the activities and noise around him. I even vacuumed right beside him while he was sleeping and he didn't even flinch.

Today, we started off with a bath so Mommy could take his picture with his Sheep named Monty. The plan is to have Max and Monty take a weekly picture for the first couple years so we can see how he changes and track his growth. After a week with Max, we feel very blessed to have such an amazingly wonderful little monster in our family.

On a big Chicago side note... Max is very happy the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup the day he turned one week old. He considers it an acceptable make up for losing game 3 in over time the day he was born.


Max's bath for picture time



Max and Monty 1 week old

No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?