Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mr. Drama

He's here! And he had to come in dramatic fashion. Around 1:00pm the docotor became concerned with his heart rate and so they jumped into action for an emergency c-section. I immediately fell to pieces and turned in to the biggest cry baby while Becky stayed so calm and collected. At 1:36pm they yanked him out. They took him to the side and cleaned him up as I waited with Becky so we could see him together. It seemed like forever(probably only a few minutes) before they finally brought him over to us. We took a couple pictures and then I went off to another room with him to wait for Becky. Once we finally were all together again, we settled on the name Maxwell Roydon Erdmann.


Max first meets Mommy



Our 1st Family Photo



Max and Mommy sleeping


Max and Dad sleeping


We are very excited to have him here and we praise God for His provision and protection through this miracle He has bestowed upon us. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us through out the day. We are very thankful for all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that he is a mighty fine combination of gene pools! He is quite the cutey and I can't wait to hold him! Your description of falling apart comes naturally to you - it is an inherited trait (if you catch my drift!)

    ReplyDelete


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?