Another week in the books. Another photo of Max and Monty. Max is 3 weeks old today. I feel like every post I make includes "I can't believe..." but I really can't believe it has already been 3 weeks since I slept peacefully through the night. Becky tells me he's worth it though. (ha ha ha) I think he's a great little guy too! He continues to grow as we would expect. He is still about 170-180 lbs short of an ideal NFL weight, but we'll give him time to grow into that. I don't expect him to be able to catch a football for at least a few more months. All in all though things are going well. An answer to prayer; Max has been nursing better which has Becky very happy to not need to be attached to a pump every few hours. We are so blessed to have such a great little man in our lives and we look forward to seeing him continue to grow.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Max is 3 weeks old today
Another week in the books. Another photo of Max and Monty. Max is 3 weeks old today. I feel like every post I make includes "I can't believe..." but I really can't believe it has already been 3 weeks since I slept peacefully through the night. Becky tells me he's worth it though. (ha ha ha) I think he's a great little guy too! He continues to grow as we would expect. He is still about 170-180 lbs short of an ideal NFL weight, but we'll give him time to grow into that. I don't expect him to be able to catch a football for at least a few more months. All in all though things are going well. An answer to prayer; Max has been nursing better which has Becky very happy to not need to be attached to a pump every few hours. We are so blessed to have such a great little man in our lives and we look forward to seeing him continue to grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment