
Can you believe it happened again? Wednesday showed up in the middle of the week. Today is the 4th time that has happened in Max's short little life. It seems to be a recurring problem. I guess it's better than Mondays though.
Aside from some gassiness, Max is doing terrific and is such a great little man. He seems to being growing daily and I can't believe how much he has grown in just a month. I have re-posted Max and Monty's 1 week picture with this weeks to show how much he has changed.
Aside from some gassiness, Max is doing terrific and is such a great little man. He seems to being growing daily and I can't believe how much he has grown in just a month. I have re-posted Max and Monty's 1 week picture with this weeks to show how much he has changed.

No comments:
Post a Comment