Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Monday, January 21, 2013

Cole layed out his old man

When Becky was pregnant with Max and she frantically said at 3:00am on June 2, 2010 "Nick... My water just broke"... I jumped out of bed so fast I got light headed, felt like I was gonna puke, and had to lie down and breathe like a woman in labor.

This morning, Cole evened the score doing the exact same thing to his Dad. About 8:10am he sent his monitors to code red almost instantly filling the room with nurses when his heart rate went to 270+ beats per minute. It stayed there for 3-5 minutes and went back down. It repeated again a few minutes later. They are saying he has Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT) which means that from time to time your heart beats very fast for a reason other than exercise, high fever, or stress.

At this time I really have no details. All I have heard them say so far is they will monitor his heart for days. I don't know if that means 2 days or 22 days. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks for all the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?