Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Picture Time

Cole this and Cole that... And rightfully so given the circumstances, but if I don't post something about Max he may take matters into his own hands once Cole gets out of here. You just never now what lengths he may go to either... pain, torture, sell him into slavery, the sky is the limit for a boy with an imagination like Max has.

So I have a few pictures to post with Cole, but I have a whole bunch of Max from the past few months just to even the score a bit.

 

The Look-a-like Competition


                                                  Momma                                Max
Dadda                              Cole
 
 
The Max Show 
 
 



What a great boy! We love him so much and can't wait for him to meet his baby brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?