Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Friday, January 18, 2013

NICU experience thus far

The following are just a few notes from the log I am keeping about Coles experiences. I am sticking to the positives. There has been very little to complain about in the NICU. I will share more details about a few experiences both good and bad at a later time, but i really can not say enough about the care Cole is recieving here.

·         Nurses on flight crew were friendly, informative, competent, quick to act, and confident on all their decision making

·         Upon arrival I immediately felt like the care of Cole was in the best hands from the doctors to the nurses. The communication from them to me has been spectacular

·         After 2 day here… I can’t say enough good about the nurses and doctors working here.

·         Had Rita as his night nurse the first 2 nights and Paige as his day nurse the first 2 days. WOW they are both so good and so wonderful with Cole.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?