Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Cole David and Maxwell Roydon

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Max calls Cole "Baby Peanut"

So here's our day in a nutshell...

I don't think Max has quite figured out how everything is working. It seems like he still thinks Cole is inside Momma. Max has been calling Cole Peanut for months and seems set to continue. Ill keep this short as I'm ready for bed. I have been unwilling to sleep somewhere other then in Cole's hospital room, and it is starting to catch up. Of course I wouldn't change it though!

Anyway... a quick recap of our day.


                                                    Max and Dad went
                                                       swimming again









Dad held Cole
                                                   


We had visitors:

                   Max's Super Sitter(Daycare Provider) Amber
                             Shreck and her husband Dan










Our friend Bethany and her Mom Donna
                  
 
Cole had a few unpleasant activities today such as a spinal tap and getting an iv stuck in his head. But he also got some fun things too, like feeding with Mom and also from a bottle. At this point though all he as hooked to him is the iv to receive his last few days worth of antibiotics and the sensors connecting him to the monitor. It has been amazing to see him progress so quickly and it is such a blessing. Becky's birthday is Wednesday and it looks like we are headed towards a great present for her with a trip home for Cole.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Who does Max look like?


When will I be born?